30 de diciembre de 2008

Ideoteque

Who's in a bunker? , Who's in a bunker?, Women and children first , And the children first , And the children , I'll laugh until my head comes off , I'll swallow till I burst , Until I burst , Until I.


Here I'm allowed, Everything all of the time , Here I'm allowed, Everything all of the time.

Ice age coming, Ice age coming, Let me hear both sides, Let me hear both sides, Let me hear both, Ice age coming, Ice age coming, Throw them in the fire, Throw them in the fire, Throw them in the

We're not scare mongering, This is really happening
Happening, We're not scare mongering, This is really happening, Happening, Mobiles quirking, Mobiles chirping, Take the money and run, Take the money and run, Take the money.

Here I'm allowed, Everything all of the time, Here I'm allowed, Everything all of the time, Here I'm allowed, Everything all of the time, Here I'm allowed, Everything all of the time

deaf and lost are the children.

No hay comentarios:

.

Mi foto
Quilmes, Buenos Aires, Argentina